Saturday, April 19, 2014

Ok so some progress on the tank thus far:
I haven't bought the new book yet but I've been reading a lot of stuff on the new codex and am tempted to team this russ up with commander Pask in a vanquisher tank and thus freeing up a HS slot. A rough list using battle scribe for 2000pts gives me: 1.Command squad with mortar, banner and vox 2. Pask in vanquisher with hull lascannon Battle tank with sponson hb and lascannon 3. 2 platoons of 35 man - various hw and assault weapons 4. veterans squad in Valkyrie 5. leman russ eradicator with hb's all round 6. manticore 7. basilisk 8. aegis defence line with quad gun

2 comments:

  1. That's a great choice for a base colour, mate.

    As for Russes, I think we're going to see a LOT of Eradicators with 3xhbs from now on - at that price, why wouldn't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah I agree, I think it will just be pure killing power. I'm just worried about the need for ap2 and whether I should take a commissar or priest atm, one or both.

    ReplyDelete