Friday, October 12, 2012

Long time between posts

Hi, Well its been awhile since I last updated, unfortunately I have been rather busy. I have been rather busy with uni this year, moving and work. Ill be working on the Praetorians once im finished with uni for the year. However another game has grabbed my attention:Dreadball. First time in a long time has a game concept interested me, so I pledged at the guard level on kickstarter scoring: a team with free mvp, and the rulebook + season 2 and 3 supplements. So I have chosen the Zees as my team of choice and will have to wait patiently for them to eventually arrive. In the meantime ill be working on my Chaos army as well, after I get the new codex in the mail. Also I have decided to give infinity a go, starting with the new race, the tohaa. Updates to follow when I've done something lol.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Dreadball sounds interesting. You'll have to tell us what its like when you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it does, certainly will. I think it ships out next month sometime so will play a few games and see.

    ReplyDelete